Modernizing Healthcare Data Management Webinar Recording
Data-management options have been rapidly evolving and diversifying. There are an overwhelming number of new offerings which promise to deliver answers to all platforms and technical needs for data management. Technical leaders need to make practical plans and decisions to fulfill the ‘visionary end state’ with viable, maintainable solutions.
During this session we will discuss:
- Why centralized data repositories remain necessary
- What makes a modern data warehouse ‘modern’
- What are the advantages of a cloud-based infrastructure, and what are the considerations of employing a public vs. a private cloud
- How to identify the technology options that best fit each organization and their desired end states
- How to demonstrate the value of a modern data management approach to the business users